The Mopar Secure Micropod II is the newest Chrysler dealer level diagnostic tool which replaces the existing wiTECH VCI POD and Chrysler Starmobile scan tool. The original Micropod II, Made in the USA and it is the only factory interface that works with wiTECH 2.0 FCA subscription for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat, and Alfa Romeo.
This dealership level Micro Pod 2 is a diagnostic and programming tool. The device does not require any messy cables and is small and compact in size, making it perfect for on-the-go diagnostics. It provides CAN coverage for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Fiat Professional vehicles. It can also be used for Chrysler Jeep and Dodge. The diagnostic tool is a replacement of wi-TECH POD. Increase your productivity with this nifty tool. Get the job done.
- Provides the same functions as wiTECH POD, but it supports more protocols including CAN 3 and LAN DoIP
- No smart cables required
- The option to connect to a laptop via USB cable or wirelessly
- Customer Flight Recorder
- 1-year warranty on cables and VCI
The wiTECH 2.0 software is an upgrade of wiTECH 1.0™. The device is designed to operate on both software, however once upgraded to the later wiTECH 2.0 the older software will no longer be compatible. The wiTECH 2.0 is a cloud-based system and the software runs from a server on the Internet. A laptop then communicates with the wiTECH server through a webpage.
Software subscriptions are available for 3 days, Monthly or Annually.
To use the tool, you’ll require a PC or laptop with an internet connection.
- Software subscription required: wi-TECH Diagnostic Application
- Chrysler Jeep and Dodge will require an extra tech authority subscription
- A mobile device will be required to carry out 2-factor security authentications
This diagnostic tool is specifically for the following models:
- Alfa Romeo
- Fiat Professional
What’s In The Box
- MicroPOD II VCI
- USB MicroPOD II connector cable
- Trigger device
- USB to LAN adapter cable
- Carrying case