Actia XS 2G is the approved Porsche aftermarket tool for the UK. Actia XS 2G is the independent workshop tool approved by Porsche UK. You will need a valid Porsche subscription, application form available on request. Porsche charge customers on a token-based system. Contact us for the Porsche application forms.
- Can be used Connected or wireless
- Conform to SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2
- EURO 5 & newer
- Highest quality OEM approved
- Custom pin-out via multiplexer
- Adjustable programming voltage
- Analogue voltage measuring
- Parallel communication with 3 different protocols
Actia manufacturer original tools for most major manufacturers including VASS, Porsche, PSA, Renault and BMW.
The protocols which have to be supported by a PASS THRU device in order to be fully compliant are:
- K-Line ISO 9141
- KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- SCI SAE J2610
Actia XS 2G device should work on most vehicles using these protocols with the relevant manufactures licensing (at extra cost).
What’s in the box?
- Bluetooth Pass-Thru Interface
- OBD ll Cable
- Carry case