BMW ICOM Next A is a replacement of BMW ICOM A2. This new interface is for the repair of BMW vehicles and compatible with the ICOM Next B. The new interface has enhanced functionality and has improved in all aspects of its performance. This includes faster start-up times as well as improved handling.
Limit your expenses and keep your customers happy by investing in this nifty tool. You won’t need to send vehicles to main dealers, meaning you can limit your site to site travel and in return, save yourself time and money.
BMW ICOM Next A
- The new ICOM Next A is the only unit that will be suitable for all BMW/Mini vehicles
- The ICOM Next A can be used in conjunction with the ICOM Next B to access fibre-optic networks
- Can also be used to access motorad, motorcycles with additional cables D and E
- Works with all current and future electric I-vehicles
- Uses a symptom-based diagnostic process for accurate diagnosis
- 1 year warranty
BWM ICOM Next A – Software not included with this product:
The official diagnostic application used for BMW/Mini vehicles is ISTA (Integrated Service Technical Application). This application can be accessed via the AOS Portal.
Note, a stable online connection is necessary to access the following diagnosis and programming data:
- Vehicle identification for specific vehicle management
- Service functions
- Information research for repair and maintenance
- Guided troubleshooting
- Software update
- Control unit replacement